Sunday, June 10, 2007

External Work

within this year i have tried to push myself to do some external work as i think it is important to build my CV and learn new skills and maybe even earn some money and at the moment I'm doing things that i really enjoy so therefore it is easy for me to work hard at this and do these things in my spare time.



at the moment i have a few projects on the go all for friends and family. i have decided to do this because i think it is a really good way of learning by actually doing that tasks. I'm going them for my friends and family as it gives me a time limited and i can lean lots of skills like working with a client and time management



also at college i built and created an e-commerce website it was really good and contained a bit of everything from css and java script to flash and action script i was very proud of it

No comments: