Sunday, June 10, 2007

Accessabilty

During the ident project we looked at accessablity this was a very interesting part of the project for me as i have a disablity myself and have very strong views on equal opppunities for people like me so it was very good for me to learn more about things such as the disability discrimination act. i also have a friend with sight difficulties so i have had previous nowledge of screen readers and so on

so when we were lookin at the websites given as examples for the discinmation it opened my eyes alot as i had never thought of all the details when making a website accessable for everyone to use. simple things like not being able to use a mouse became so so difficult to access certain websites

when looking into this i became aware of how many websites just dont think about making there websites more accessable and this then made me more determind to put this into my website

No comments: