Sunday, November 18, 2007

Coursework Idea 3

Ive had a few really good ideas for this first piece of coursework and so far im really enjoying it! this all could change when it comes down to the more difficult bits tho!

so my third idea for the banner coursework is Ibiza as i have to do a country theme. i have chose this theme and country as Ibiza as I have a keen interest in dance music and that is the number 1 party place for people of my age so it would be easy to advertise that to them.

Ibiza the party capital. For this I banner I want some interaction with the audience. I want it to be based on music and dancing and everything that Ibiza is known for so decided that I will have a banner that has a sunset or a club scene with siloetts of people dancing and as the music starts the sioletts move faster to give the effect of dancing. I wanted the audience to be very involved in this so at the bottom of my banner I have dj decks that would be interactive to click which song they would like then this would determine which option they would receive the sun set scene with slower music or a club scene with fast music. This is in keeping with my theme of showing the user both parts of what Ibiza is known for the beach and the clubs.

No comments: