Thursday, November 22, 2007

Another lil Something I Found and Love!!!

http://beta.hedkandi.com/Events/Pages/HedKandiEvents.aspx

Rite so I kind of fell on this when actually researching believe it or not! i was looking for a picture for my idea for my ibiza banner so i thought of hed kandi because that have alot to do with ibiza and dance music and my whole theme for my banner. so i found there website and i just thought it ace i luv the way they've dont the whole theme it is like entering a club i luv the pictures and that u can listern to the samples of all the music. this is what i want to be able to create something as floorless and as funky as this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think its fabulous!!!

mia said...

i love this idea that you've got with ibiza and you can control the music. It will be interactive and eye catching which i think is a plus point. It appeals to a wdier audience aswell not just young people but any age. wickid idea xmx