Thursday, November 23, 2006

Interactive Narrative-First Idea

I have been given the task to create an interactive narrative about a place in Nottingham that means something to me so of course the first thing without came into my mind was Hucknall as I was born there and most of my relevitives live there so it was the obvisious place for me.

The first idea I had was to go from past to present around Hucknall visiting all of the places that I remember and looking at now things have changed in the last 14 years since I last lived there.

This idea was good but it would be very difficult for me to create for a number of reasons
  • I would have to go to the local newspaper which would be difficult
  • A number of things have changed in Hucknall that i would not be able ot cover
  • it would be difficult to cover such a large area

No comments: