Thursday, October 19, 2006

Story So far

Wow its all happening so fast my first year is now well underway and so far so gud.
My name is Hannah and i'm orginally a northener and i've just moved to Nottingham Trent University. Its a huge challenge for me living away from home as i have a disability but so far im luvin every second and doing loads of stuff that i never thought i wud be able to, for example yeasterday i got on the train on my own all the way from Nottingham to home so little things like that make me proud of myself, but anyway back to the purpose of this, im studying mulmedia so as part of the course i have to fill in a blog discussing all of my ideas and thoughts about what i am studying.

so thats it reallys thats the story so far all i have to do now is keep fillin in my ideas so at the end of it i can pick out all of the gud ones and make them into projects and hopefully get a decent grade out from them

No comments: