Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Theres a new thing on Facebook

theres something new on facebook and im not sure about it think it may drive me a little bit crazy and im allowed to complain about it on here because this is a multimedia blog and i have a huge thing about "social networking at the moment.

so this new thing is wen u login and go to the home page there is now a new toolbar at the bottom of the screen that enables to instantly see who is online which is fab but it also enbles u to instantly chat to your friends online to me this bit is a lil bit too close for comfort and im sooo not sure bout it. i think this is because i have the people on msn who i can chat to all the time then i have the people on facebook who i dont want to chat to that often and who i can email or contact whenever i want but i have a little bit of distance there i dunno really may be im just ranting again ill probs like it in a few weeks i wonder if theres any1 that agrees with me.......

2 comments:

mr zig said...

I totally agree with you - I have my MSN for people I want to talk to - But, I did figure out that you can hide your online status on Facebook. That made me happy again. Yay for distance between people you don't actually want to talk to all the time! :)

Hannah said...

yay!! thats cool but does that make me really mean and unsociable some1 tried to chat to me on it last nite i didnt like it at all another thing i found was you no you have the new bae thing at the bottom well wen it says theres people online there actually not the same people that are online wen you do it the other way (if u get me) its sooo confusing thanx for the comment i no im not unsociable on my own now he he! x