Tuesday, March 25, 2008

External Work

On the last review david and jools were please with my work but they said i have to take my designs and ideas and make them real. so i went to the comapny for the day and took lots of photographs and discussed lots of ideas and looked at some of the current car wash companies that have online services and advertising etc

since then the customer has not got back to me at all so i think i will just either add the website as a prject onto my portfolio or just have another word with him and tyr to get it all up and runnimg when i have more free time in the summer.

this has taught me alot about working with a client and im sure i will use these skills on future projects

i have a few more possible projects in the pipelines these include a website for a printing company and a website for a friend of mine who is on the same course

No comments: