Saturday, February 16, 2008

Don't Laugh At Me

i would like to say something rite now to get it out of my system i hate photoshop cs3 ive just done a really blonde thing and yeah i no if i told anyone that they'd laff at me so im gonna write it here instead so no one can laugh at me. so this is what i did bare in mind at this point i was thinkin i was a bit clever like coz id downloaded the trial version on to my comp this mornin so there i was playin around with the pink buttons that i made yesterday so i was copyin and paste then i wanted a new file so i opened it and you know the little window that comes up to ask me bout all the features so i changed the pixels to give me a nice big page to work with like ive bin taught then i accidently change it to grey scale then for about 30 mins i was gettin more and more wond up that everything was grey and every page i opened was grey

i can hear u all laughin at me but its not funny i was gettin angry and i thought id broken it

rite thats over now back to my luvly PINK BUTTONS fun fun

No comments: