Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Back!!!

Wow here we are made it through to the second year! So welcome back and this year I'm gonna be blog crazy. OK I'm gonna be honest here i hated doing my blog last year and have never really got on with it. i think this is because i put too much pressure on myself to do it right and be all professional and try to show off. therefore i became terrified of it totally and just refused to do it at all. This got me into a little bit of a predicament as it got to the end of last term and i had done about 5 blogs and ended up doing a hard core week of blogging which was probably the most boring week of my life and to make matters worse i had no one to blame but myself!

so this year I've chose a different approach I'm gonna put whatever i want in my blog now what i like, what i don't like, what i want to do and wot I've done that i think is good. even though this is probably wot they've bin wanting me to do all the time i think i just put far too much pressure on myself to do it rite that it was wrong. so this is fresh blog and a fresh start for me and the blog and as jools so rightly said today i have to reflect on my mistakes and learn from them.

No comments: